The Customers tab displays everything you need to know about your customers, and allows you to create and manage your customers as well.
- Create New Customer: see Create/Edit Customer below.
- Filter by type: Use this radio button group to filter by a specific customer type.
- Only Show Follow Ups: A customer marked with the Should Follow Up With status will display.
- Filter By Staff: Allows you to filter the list by a specific sales associate. Tip: combine this with Only Show Follow Ups to get a list of customers that a particular staff member should follow up with.
The customers list displays all the customers in a convenient and easy to search place. By default, it displays your newest customers first.
If you click the New Customer button or the Edit Customer action button, you will be brought to a Customer Details page where you can manage everything about the customer.
- Set details like Name, Email, Comments, etc.
- Create and view orders for the customer. A customer can have as many orders as you want, including a dress, accessory, veil, and so on. An order has the order details that define what the customer is ordering and the payment details that define prices and discounts.
- Add bridal party members to help you keep track of bridal party groups and their orders.
- Generate printable receipts at both the customer and the bridal party level.