Reports make it easy to gather information about the things that matter to you. Note that this tab is only available to the store owner. Each report has a Report Type, a From Date, and a To Date. By defining the date range, you constrain the report to only display the data created during that range. The report types are:
- Customers Registered: Displays all of the customers that have registered during a selected date range and their details.
- Inventory Added: Displays all inventory items added during a selected date range and their details.
- Inventory Performance: Displays how well inventory items are performing during a selected date range based on how many orders are placed.
- Orders Created: Displays all orders created during a selected date range and their details.
- Staff Member: Displays staff member metrics for a selected date range like wage, hours worked, number of sales, etc.
For even more powerful reporting functionality, every report can be exported directly to Microsoft Excel, which means you can use features like Pivot Tables to really gather insights about your data.