https://cloudbridal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/icon-left-font-monochrome-black-1-300x39.png 0 0 CloudBridal Admin https://cloudbridal.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/icon-left-font-monochrome-black-1-300x39.png CloudBridal Admin2018-12-16 17:49:552018-12-16 17:49:55Quality of Life Changes and Bug Fixes
Today’s update brings several new quality of life improvements.
- The size field on orders and inventory items now accepts inputs like 18W and 6 Petite instead of forcing a number input.
- The Alterations Price and Additional Price fields on an order can now be edited regardless of the order status.
- Added ability to override the calculated tax amount in the case of special situations. An overridden tax amount will be clearly marked in the price details.
- Added a new configuration option in the order settings, Default Order Dates to Today’s Date. This option allows you to toggle the functionality that automatically sets an order’s date fields to the present date when an order is transitioned to a new status.
- Fixed a bug where creating a new customer through the bridal party interface would not allow you to set whether the customer has no email address.