The General Settings page is where you can configure settings that are used throughout the app, such as your logo and localization settings.
- Business Name: The name of your bridal shop. Displays in several customer-facing areas like receipts, quotes, emails, etc.
- Business Address: The physical address of your bridal shop. Displays in several customer-facing areas like receipts, quotes, emails, etc.
- Business Email Address: The main business email address used for general customer correspondence. If customers reply to an email, such as an appointment reminder email, it will be routed to this address.
- Business Phone: The phone number of your bridal shop. Displays in several customer-facing areas like receipts, quotes, emails, etc.
- Owner's Email Address: The email address associated with the owner of the shop. This is used to facilitate any correspondence from CloudBridal to the shop owner if needed.
It is a good idea to upload your logo image to CloudBridal. The logo image is used in several customer-facing areas, such as receipts, appointment scheduler, and emails.
- Currency Symbol: This is the currency symbol that will display throughout the application. Defaults to $.
- Date Format: This defines the way the date should display throughout the application. MM defines the month, DD defines the day, and YYYY defines the year. You can rearrange these to fit your locale. Defaults to MM/DD/YYYY, which will render a date like 05/20/2021.
- Sales Tax Label: If you wish to customize the appearance of the word Tax, such as on customer receipts, you can set it here. One example would be to set Vat for the UK. Defaults to Tax.
- Phone Number Format: If you wish to customize the format that phone numbers display in, you can do so using this setting. The # character represents a number. Defaults to (###) ###-#### which will render a phone number like (123) 456-7890.
- Country Code: This is used to facilitate the SMS messaging feature. You must select a country code that represents your local region so that CloudBridal can originate your SMS message using a phone number local to the region.
- Time Zone: This is used for the Google Calendar integration to provide a hint of the time zone for events.
This signature will be appended to the bottom of emails that go to one of your customers.