The Receipt & Quotes settings page allows you to manage the look and feel of your customer-facing receipts and quotes. We recommend that you try generating sample receipts as you modify these settings in order to ensure that they render as expected. The available settings are as follow:
- Display Logo Instead of Business Name: If you've uploaded a logo in the General settings page, this allows you to display your logo in the header of the generated receipts/quotes. If you choose not to enable this, your business name will be displayed in text.
- Display Inventory Item Image When Possible: Enabling this setting will display a small image of an order's corresponding inventory item if you upload at least 1 image for that inventory item.
- Receipt Header Text: This text will display after your company heading at the top of the page, before the main body of the receipt.
- Receipt Footer Text: This text will display after the main body of the receipt, at the bottom.
- Receipt Terms & Conditions Text: This text will display on a separate page. This page will also include a signature field at the bottom.
- Receipt Sections and Fields to Display: This section allows you to show/hide individual sections of the receipt to your liking.
- Quote Footer Text: See Receipt Footer Text, but this only applies for generated quotes.
- Quote Fields to Display: See Receipt Sections and Fields to Display, but this only applies for generated quotes.